IATROPOLIS Group is a model diagnostic and therapeutic center, not only for the Greek but also for the world reality. Following the scientific developments, IATROPOLIS applies new generation technology of the medical field, installing state-of-the-art imaging machines with guaranteed quality of result.
BUSINESS NEED & CONDITIONS
The IATROPOLIS Group operates 8 centers in Attica, with significant internal tele-communication needs each, with a need for communication with each other and with a large number of patients’ telephone calls, to make appointments, to find out the results of their examinations, or for general information. To meet these needs, the IATROPOLIS Group needed:
- A central telecommunications infrastructure that connects all 8 diagnostic centers and operates as a single call center.
- Call Center functions for its operators, with intelligent management of the large volume of calls and detailed reports and statistics for its business operation.
THE MICROBASE SOLUTIONS & APPLICATION
To meet the above needs, Microbase implemented the Exelysis UCS and Exelysis Contact Center solutions.
- With the Exelysis UCS, a telecommunications infrastructure was created at the headquarters, interconnected with all 8 centers via MPLS circuits. This way, all the centers operate according to common telecommunication rules and all calls among the centers are not charged.
- With the Exelysis Contact Center, the intelligent pre-answering system forwards the calls either to the service department or to the competent de-partments, significantly improving the management of the large volume of calls. Through detailed statistics and live monitoring, the Group receives all the necessary information on call volumes, waiting times, agent performance, SLAs and more.
BENEFITS FOR THE COMPANY
With the implementation of the above Solutions, the IATROPOLIS Group achieved:
- to significantly reduce its telecommunications costs,
- to reduce the complexity and the cost of its infrastructure,
- to achieve immediacy in the communication of the employees of the centers,
- to monitor and manage its patients’ calls and to improve their satisfaction.