"Gregory’s" is a well-known company that has been operating in Greece since 1972. It started from a store in Daphne, Athens and today "Gregory’s" has 360 stores in Greece, Cyprus, Germany and Romania, occupying the 9th place in the European ranking with the largest coffee chains. Utilizing the experience of so many years, "Gregory’s" serves more than 250,000 customers daily.
BUSINESS NEED & CONDITIONS
In the frame of its development strategy, the company decided a few years ago to modernize the model of telephone ordering of its customers. The goal of the company was:
- to facilitate the customer by memorizing a unique central number for orders and
- to control the overall effectiveness of this channel.
THE MICROBASE SOLUTIONS & APPLICATION
The Solution was provided by Microbase with the Exelysis Contact Center platform, which operates through the Private Cloud infrastructure of Microbase. The implementation includes the use, communication and advertising (by the company), of a central telephone number that customers call for orders.
BENEFITS FOR THE COMPANY
With the Solution given by Microbase, “Gregory’s” was able to achieve its goals in relation to telephone ordering:
- by creating and advertising a central phone number,
- by obtaining important information about its telephone operation and store performance,
- by maintaining the local and more direct communication with customers,
- by maximizing their satisfaction,
- by taking care of the company’s economy,
- by ensuring its security in the Cloud,
- by using state-of-the-art technology.