Microbase miniComm is the entry level product Microbase CommPlatform family offering all PBX functionality needed by a small to medium sized company. It is a pure VoIP PBX based on Asterisk. Through VoIP Gateways, miniComm can connect with the PSTN network.
Its main features include:
• Embedded OS in flash card installed in an industrial type board which offers high availability in an unfriendly environment.
• Voicemail, auto-answer, IVR, conferencing, queuing and other similar functions.
• Availability to connect from 1 PSTN line to 8 ISDN BRI lines.
• Can take up to 20 internal IP phones and support advanced features like conferencing, BLF, Call Forwarding, Call Recording etc.
• Video Phone support.
• VoIP trunking capability.
• Able to connect with Outlook.
• Automatic support communication with Microbase